This will always remain my favorite vintage lesbian art… Do I even have to break it down for you?
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
Me 100% of the time. Luckily Ito help for my ADD when I was a child
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was in 3rd grade and put on medication for it. I stopped my medication when I graduated high school, and attempted to go to college without it, because I was told I’d grow out of my ADHD. I not only failed half my classes, I more or less cut college out completely because I didn’t feel like I was smart enough or good enough to go back. For those that have ADHD, you know better than anyone what it feels like to struggle because you aren’t grasping things the same way everyone else does, don’t change something just because someone else thinks they know better.
A time jumper has to strategically jump timelines to keep the guy that’s trying to kill her from being killed by her.
Guys, this is season ONE of the Simpsons.
The Simpsons summing up Karl Marx in 9 panels. It took my government teacher 3 weeks.
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 ct)
60 pepperoni slices (2 per biscuit)
Block of cheese (Colby/Monterey Jack or Cheese Stick)
1 beaten egg
1 jar pizza sauce
Slice cheese into approx. 28 squares (or if using cheese stix, cut in 3rds). Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of ‘roll’. Line rolls in greased 9x13 pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning & garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
rebloging so I have the recipe for later
Don Jon, the first movie written and directed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt hits theaters this Friday, 9/27. Get your tickets now for this original new comedy!
I’m only reblogging this so that Joseph Gordon Levitts’ gorgeous face can be all over your dash